29 May 2012

Breakfast Sparkling Cider


My friend Sandra is visiting from Oregon and I have been trying to show her the awesomeness of Washington. So far, Sandra and I have walked the Tacoma Mall, visited with some friends, walked along Titlow Beach, and eaten very good food.
All the activities had kept us up quite late and we’ve been consistently sleeping in later and later.  This morning, I woke up around 8am and visited my sister’s room. Later, erm, well, around noon, I woke up again. After waking up Sandra, I made us a lovely quick breakfast of egg-on-toast and celebrated our time together by popping a bottle of grape sparkling cider. It was DELICIOUS. I don’t know why we don’t do this more often. I think everyone should celebrate the day with a little bubbly for breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment