01 August 2013

The Things I Do When I'm Not At VidCon

Something you may not know about me... I'm a YouTube addict. I think what's worse is that I subscribe to more British YouTubers than American YouTubers. I suppose there could be worse things, but still - it's killing me that most of my favorite YouTubers are in Anaheim right now and I'm not. In the most passive-aggressive way I could think of, I decided to retaliate against them and their fun-having. I made a YouTube video.

I've been thinking about working on a vlogging channel specifically for Foolish in the Crowd for a while, especially as it's one of my challenges to make a YouTube video. I have made a couple videos before, none that I've ever made public on YouTube, but now I think I will! I mean, I really enjoy making and editing videos - so why not?

Anyway, the video I shot and edited today will be uploaded to YouTube tomorrow. I'll post a link as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment