18 February 2014

Caught in a Wave

Well, as you may have noticed, I have not been blogging recently. Heck, I have not been blogging consistently since last year! What can I say? I have returned to nursing school in Portland and am busy making preparations for opportunities I can add to my resumé.

I promise I will share all... eventually. I just wanted to express my sentiments about returning to nursing school. It is similar to being caught in a wave while body surfing. Feeling like I am tumbling about, enjoying being completely encompassed by water, but also annoyed about the salty sting the water causes - all the while struggling to keep my eyes open to not lose sight of the surface. I may be caught in another wave once I surface, but fortunately, this is where my allegory ends. I have no chance of drowning nor will I panic and retreat to the shore, giving up on an exciting venture.

Anyway, I just thought I would inform everyone that I am looking forward to several parts of my future including providing more consistent blogposts, making more YouTube videos, traveling... and celebrating my birthday this Saturday of course! In the meantime, I am currently very active on Twitter and Instagram (my information is in the Contact page).

No comments:

Post a Comment