18 September 2013

Today Was Not a Busy Day

Let me clarify: the day itself was not busy, I made it busy by being productive. Shall I compare the list of things I wanted to do today with the list of things I had to do with the list of things I actually did today?

Want Had To Do Did
Dress up for Wildcat Wednesday
(it's a Linfield thing)
Classes (2 of them) ALL OF THE
THINGS!!!
Go to the gym Drop off prescription
Grocery shop Pick up stamps
Homework not due tomorrow Send a form to my mother
Leisure read
Organize computer files
Apply for more jobs
Look up directions to CAPS
(I'll explain later)
Watch an episode of Firefly
Pick up ID sticker
(again, it's a Linfield thing)

That about sums it up. I literally did all the things in that chart and more. I was a bit sleep-deprived, but I compensated by drinking coffee around the mid-afternoon. Anyway, point being that the day itself wasn't that bad to begin with - the usual classes and mini-errand-running - but what kept me busy was the fact I crammed the day with the rest of the things listed. I accomplished all that I wanted to and more! I am rather astonished at what I did with my day.

It is days like these that I have to remind myself I am an adult, I'm not playing one. That being said, I really need to pace myself... I am exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment