17 March 2014

Spring: A Time For Renewal

Well it certainly has been a while hasn't it?

Oh there is so much to update! For one, Spring is almost certainly upon us in the Pacific Northwest! The past few days there has been the typical Spring weather fluctuations - and I will not lie, I am very much enjoying it.


That being said, I have returned to running after a brief lapse to accommodate increasing physical fatigue secondary to demands from academia as evidenced by an ever-aching knee, sleep deprivation, and frequent dehydration from increased caffeine intake.

Spring always reminds me of renewal in the most basic sense - "the replacement or repair of something that is worn-down, run-out, or broken"- in that I can either scrap whatever failed or failing endeavors I was attending to or return to them with refreshed vigor.

I love that I have options... They provide hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment