05 November 2013

November Updates

First of all, there are several exciting opportunities that I have taken advantage of that I thought I would share:

  1. I will be participating in the 5K Mustache Dash in Portland in a couple weeks. If you have any ideas for how to make the best mustache or the best costume, please comment below!
  2. I will be officially volunteering for the American Red Cross as a blood drive ambassador.
  3. I will be attending the show Ajax in Iraq which my dear friends are performing in.

Those are the only events I have allowed myself, despite my efforts, with the next few busy weeks of the term. In the meantime, I will be performing several momentous lab evaluations and completing four critical papers and two crucial exams. Oh, and writing a novel. No big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment