01 November 2013

Sleepovers in College?

In college, there's not really much thought given to "sleepovers," unless it's with a member of the opposite sex. I did not have many sleepovers when I was younger, but the ones I did have were not always pleasant. As a result, I appreciate the classic girls' night sleepovers; the ones with gossip sessions and lots of ridiculousness and giggling.

Now, my friends, God love them (because I sure do!), sometimes oblige my random whims. Like, for instance, having a sleepover in their room, despite having my own room and bed just across the way.

Anyway, it was a nice change from normal. We do frequently eat together, study together, and see each other outside of class, but it was fun to spend quality time together. We talked about things other than school and nursing - such a relief!

The communal self-care did wonders. For one, we reaffirmed our lunacy when together. We got a decent amount of sleep too!

No comments:

Post a Comment