09 October 2013

October Photo-a-day Challenge!

Oh my goodness, I almost forgot to mention the obvious - October is here! The time has come for me to attempt my photo-a-day challenge again, this time with about a half a month of experience under my belt.

The challenge is to Instagram one photo a day based on the parameters written for the day. I got the list from The Idea Room - a website by Amy Huntley, the owner and author of The Idea Room and mother of five.

I will be using the hashtags #foolishinthecrowd, #theidearoom, #photoaday, #instagramchallenge, etc. I know it all seems slightly redundant, but there's social media for you! I will also be tweeting them. My links are all in the contact page, so please feel free to check them out.

Without any further ado, here's the list!


No comments:

Post a Comment