24 October 2013

Thankful Thursday

It seems as though I have spent far too much time complaining/discussing things I do not like and not appreciating/endorsing things I do like. So, without further ado, I introduce the first Thankful Thursday! ("A month before Thanksgiving? She's crazy." you say? BA HUMBUG.) I will simply write a list of little things that I am especially thankful for.

  • sleeping in a whopping 25 minutes
  • finding/playing the fishing game on the rowing machine at the gym
  • taking a 20 minute nap
  • having a nice, warm cup of coffee
  • seeing the gorgeous weather and colors of nature outside
  • getting my prescription refilled within less than 10 minutes
  • being complimented for my shirt
  • running late without causing any trouble
  • eating a fresh carrot and tomato spinach salad with a slice of bread and an apple for dinner
  • figuring out why my resident was anxious around me
  • (subsequently) putting my resident to bed
  • receiving support from the CNAs and LPN at clinical
  • finding out an assignment is due later than I thought
Some of them are not very exciting, but each event made me happy today and I thought I would share some of my happiness. That is all.



No comments:

Post a Comment