29 January 2014

Bright Future, Big Plans

The last few days have been a flurry of completing applications for summer internships and externships and updating my resume. Instead of being frustrated about how little I have accomplished, I have become more and more excited for the future. For instance, I am applying to several internships in different locations around the U.S. I would still like to be able to travel during the summer and I thought, "what a great way to do so than by applying to internships in places I would like to travel?" I do not know if any of them will work out, but I am at least applying.

I suppose the point of completing all the applications is partly to keep myself busy and partly to remind myself that there is a whole world out there and I do not have to do the same things over and over again. I can simultaneously do something beneficial to my career and do something I really want to do - travel!



No comments:

Post a Comment