16 January 2014

Thankful Thursday Pt. 3

I've decided I want to try and make Thankful Thursday a more consistent thing, not only to remind myself to be grateful but also because I usually undervalue Thursdays. They are like the less-handsome fraternal twin of Tuesday.

Today is my great-aunt's 86th birthday! We celebrated by going out to lunch - "we" meaning my mother, great aunts, and my grandparents. I was the youngest there by at least 30 years, but it still ended up being a party.

Beforehand, I had the opportunity to go to the gym while my mom went and visited a friend. There I lifted weights, something I have not done in a while, and as a treat relaxed in the sauna for a few minutes. Afterward, my mother and I took Echo for a walk. I truly enjoyed having the company and the additional exercise (usually I either go to the gym or I go running with Echo).

By the time we got home from lunch, I had just enough time to catch up on one of my favorite YouTubers videos (Grace Helbig) before my brother's bus rolled up. We are now listening to music and are about to have a mini dance party!

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment